video helping new djs transition

Default video helping new djs transition

currently using traktor s4 and traktor pro 2.. wondering if there are any really good video tutorials you guys would recommend in different transitioning techniques. thanks!

There's quite a few on this site! Not the forum, the regular site. Do a search and you should be happy and busy for a while.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

ean has a video explaining several basic techniques on the blog, or check out the djtt youtube page.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeCz View Post
    currently using traktor s4 and traktor pro 2.. wondering if there are any really good video tutorials you guys would recommend in different transitioning techniques. thanks!
    Well, give a few examples of what you are looking for or what you would like to learn and I can see what I can do for you. I use traktor but no controller. However, any device can be used for the foundations of transitions. You have to give specifics. Simply saying "I just wanted to get some ideas" is not specific. Take the initiative and you will prosper.

Also, specify the genres you are interested in- that makes a huge difference.