DJTT Mapping Videos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Default DJTT Mapping Videos

Hello DJ TechTools community,

We need to find someone in our community who fits the following criteria to make great videos about these mappings on a regular basis. They should:

• Be well spoken on camera.
    • Have English as a first language.
    • Be creative with DJ controllers.
    • Be willing to shoot videos for us if we send you free controllers.

You guys get a bonus points if you already have some cool video examples that you can share with us.
    We'll be sending out 1-3 mappings each month which means that we'll be needing more than one candidate!

Interested to contribute? Let us know by leaving your reply in this thread.
    Cheers,

Stewe.

Hey Stewe,

I'd be well up for this, at the moment I don't have any videos shot - mostly owing to various other things going on - however I'd be happy to do a little audition tape if you'd like?

Let me know where to go with this...

Roly
    DJ|Producer|Actor
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ACTING

Check out my YouTube Channel. I'd be down for it. I can record HD Audio and Video, Edit it if need be and I mapped my whole setup myself.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProfessorStrangeman/videos
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Tech Guru

If this doesn't get much of a response I'd be happy to volunteer as well.

I've built my own mappings for every controller I've ever owned--DIY included. I can record HD video with the DSLR and GoPro cameras I have...edit in FCP. I've been a trade show speaker at my day job for about 5 years, so I'm comfortable speaking on camera.

I too would be cool with submitting an audition video.

Tech Mentor

Hey Stewe,

I would indeed be interested in doing this...I already do this pretty frequently with the DJTT gear I have. Would be glad to help out in any way I can. You can check out my full page http://www.youtube.com/kyleAmohr which each video averages from 1k-5k plays at this time.

Here's a few examples:

Thanks for your consideration.

-Kyle

Tech Wizard

Hi Stewe,

I have been tinkering with mappings for at least a year now and have recently tried to do the more advanced stuff and create a complete 4 deck mapping of an F1. I have tried many of the mappings on this site with at least 20 different controllers. Being a radio presenter as well I have no problem talking clearly on camera. As soon as I have my F1 completely mapped I will create a video and uploaded it, I am more than happy to link it as an audition. Reviewing mappings, creating mappings, whatever is needed I would love to do it!

Thanks

Elliott

OK! Thanks for your interest in contributing guys!
    Please feel free to PM me with your audition video any time during next month and we'll be happy to review those and make decisions based on the criteria.

Looking forward to hear more from all you DJs and controllerists!

Take Care,
    Stewe,

Hello again everybody, I'm getting back with update.

We have Kyle and Alex already working on their first vid for DJTT Official Mappings

I want to let you all know that we are still open for more candidates so if you really want to get involved in what DJTT do, then please feel free to PM me with your audition tapes!

Until the next time,
    Cheers,

Tech Wizard

Hi, sorry to have not got back to you, I have a video of my new mapping if you are still interested?

Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by espender View Post
    Hi, sorry to have not got back to you, I have a video of my new mapping if you are still interested?

Elliott
    Hi Elliot,
    Yes, we are still interested to hear from you all. Please message me with your video.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast