Cheap In ear montors
    Tech Wizard

Default Cheap In ear montors

I am on the look for cheap in ear mnonitors for DJing, since my old headphones broke on a party this weekend. (I don't earn any money with DJing yet (doing it for the fun), and i am living in a stupid country, where wages are somtehing to laugh at...) So i was thinking of buying some cheap IEMs. Could someone give me an advice. For now i am chosing between Vestax IMX/Jet or the Superlux HD381. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by x2805 View Post
    I am on the look for cheap in ear mnonitors for DJing, since my old headphones broke on a party this weekend. (I don't earn any money with DJing yet (doing it for the fun), and i am living in a stupid country, where wages are somtehing to laugh at...) So i was thinking of buying some cheap IEMs. Could someone give me an advice. For now i am chosing between Vestax IMX/Jet or the Superlux HD381. Any other ideas?
    look for some sennheiser. unbeatable quality for their price
    HP Pavillion 17" , i7 core 2nd gen, 8Gb ram / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Ableton Live suite 8 & 9 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / 2x Numark TT200 / Hercules DJ Console RMX / Akai MPD24 / Evolution MK425C / Evolution UC33 / Sennheiser HD215 / M-Audio Audiophiles BX5A active monitors

If you've got some earbuds that you like the sound of, or know of a reasonably priced pair (there are plenty out there!), you can make your own using this stuff:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-...item43c04bf37c

DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

Actually i made up my mind and already bought this QUITE nice looking "pro" iems VSONIC VSD3S. Lets look forward to this. Will definitely post my impressions on that earphone!