Buying Midi fighter in UK

Default Buying Midi fighter in UK

Can I get hold of a Midi Fighter twister in the UK or is it best to order direct from DJTT?? Looking to get one next week and being impatient I wondered if there was somewhere i could physically buy one from?
    DJ, Producer, Radio Presenter & Tutor
    Win8 64bit / TP2.6.8 / Ableton / Maschine
    S4 / X1 / F1 / Z1 / Maschine Mikro / Midi Fighter Twister / Akai Mini Mk2 / Boss FS-5U
    Twitter: @joegrime
    www.soundcloud.com/joegrime // www.mixcloud.com/joegrime

Tech Mentor

This shop is one of the biggest online shops for musical supplyment in the EU (based in Germany). I've ordered from them many times. They have a great service, 30 days money back and 3 years of warranty (at least here in Germany, but I'm pretty sure it's the same in the UK). You could just order it from DJTT, but I think the shiping costs are higher and it would take longer.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir....ighter&bn=&gk=

Thanks for the reply. Was just working the costs out and it's seems cheaper to buy direct from DJTT suppose Ill just have to be patient I hear delivery is only 5 days so not too bad.
    S4 / X1 / F1 / Z1 / Maschine Mikro / Midi Fighter Twister / Akai Mini Mk2 / Boss FS-5U

Tech Mentor

Keep your eye on ebay, they show up every so often. or make a wanted thread on here i managed to pick up 2 by doing this

Best to buy on Thomann like tilldrop says, quick delivery and no import duties, taxes or vat.
    Think there is a rough calculation here on Djtt what you will be paying extra...
    Last edited by Imperatore; 08-23-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Tech Wizard

Importing is a bit of a hastle but not much. Do it on a credit card and also if you have internet banking paying the duty is easy. If these not in place Thomann is a good company. Buying direct supports the site more I would have thought as the margin goes to DJTT.
    midi fighter twister, denon sc2000, launchpad mini, behringer mm1, behringer dv1, NI audio 2, traktor pro 2, 2xNumark TTX1, Gemini PS02 usb

Ordering from DJTT this evening.