Newbie Mapping Problem
    Tech Student

Default Newbie Mapping Problem

Hello,

So I have done mappings for some softwares before but I haven't tried on tractor until tonight. I was able to figure it out pretty easily, I set the different colors on my maschine to toggle depending on whether it was on or off, I changed the words on the lcd screens, I felt like it was all perfect. But for the life of me I cannot seem to figure out how to map cue points. A HUGE part of why I wanted to use maschine was for cue point juggling, but I can't figure it out and all the tutorials I searched for were out of date and had different menus. What am I missing? I'm trying to eventually map it similar to how cue points function on typical controllers, where you set it, play it and can use a modifier to delete it. Is this possible?

Thanks

Tech Mentor

Red face here you go

Hello and welcome on board.

Here you have the Hotcue part of my tsi.

itīs very easy.
    setting/triggering hotcues by pressing the assigned button. deleting a hotcue by holding shift and pressing the corresponding hotcue button.

All you have to do is to make the command buttons learn the midi notes of your machine.
    for each of the 4 decks 8 buttons for each hot cue.
    [by using modifiers (to toggle between deck a & c and deck b & d) you can decrease the amount of needed buttons.]

the tsi is commented, so it should be easy for you to navigate through it and understand the mapping.

Attached Files Attached Files

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

Tech Student

Thank you so much!!! This totally helped and everything is working as it should be.