Maschine mikro mk2 and xone k2 problem! Help
    Tech Student

Default Maschine mikro mk2 and xone k2 problem! Help

First of all, Hi there everyone ! So... i come to you with a bit of a problem and im hopefully you can give me some advice. In order to explain my problem corectly i will tell you my setup first. So, im using a xone k2 controller mapped as a x1 emulator, a kontrol f1 and a Kontrol x1, an audio 8dj soundcard,traktor pro 2.6 and a external mixer. Xone k2 for channels 1 and 2, Kontrol F1 for a remix deck channel (3) and kontrol x1 for channel 4(deck D). Recently i got NI Maschine Mikro Mk2 as a present from my friends...so now my problem begins : after i loaded up Maschine 2 software my xone k2 starts reacting as a controller for mashine software...everything i press on it plays the sounds from machine. Any ideea why? The mapping for xone k2 are the problem? I would like to have xone K2 for channels A and B and effects 1and2, Kontrol F1 for remix deck (Channel C), X1 for Channel D and effects 3and4 and side along Maschine in step sequencer mode, Do you think that would work? As you all guest by now im not to good with midi mappings so any advice would be much apreciated !

you have to go in Maschine Software Preferences---->Audio&Midi Settings---> Midi Tab.

now if you are taking the midi clock from traktor the ONLY thing you need to put in the "On" state is "Traktor Virtual Output" (since i think you are a mac user)...

after that, into the Input and Output Tab under the bigger MIDI Tab you need to set all the other connection/Port to "Off" (by clicking on it)

now the Xone K2 should work only with traktor

PS: in Traktor's Controller Manager mapping tab, take the k2 mapping and set the IN port and OUT port to the Xone k2 (Don't assign to "All ports"... or you are going to have problems)...

Do this for each mapping with the respective controller

let me know

Tech Student

Ty for the help ! ived allready done this steps and no results. I solved my problem afterall by changing my midi mappings for the xone k2 controller (with another tsi. file) that was similar to my previous mappings (x1 emulator). Once again thank you for your advices !