A few Traktor Scratch Duo questions
    Tech Wizard

Default A few Traktor Scratch Duo questions

1. Can you turn off the internal EQs when using an external mixer? I sometimes use just my midi controller and have a few of the potis mapped to the eqs and recently while using an external mixer i just couldn't find out why the level and the balance was so off on one channel until i realised that the internal mixer is still active.

2. Can you change the deck labels in Duo? I want to turn off the bpm reading because its too tempting to give it look while beatmatching manually.

3. Is there a not too expensive update to pro from scratch duo ?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

1. Yeah, make sure to zero the EQs then turn them off in : Preferences > Layout Manager

2. Deck Details are not customisable in DUO only in PRO unfortunately

3. To upgrade from TSDUO to TSPRO you can buy this: http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...tail&prid=2553
    If you have the Audio 4 (which you will if you have DUO) you will still only be able to use 2 "timecode" decks.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 10-26-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the reply. I actually turned it off (well i chose ext-scope from the drop down menu in the top) but they still work from my midi controller even though they are not shown. Oh well have to change my midi setting then.