Who is your favorite Youtube DJ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ToOntown View Post
    Priscilla has been inactive for a while. Really wonder what happened to her... Her Sweep Drama effect is a mainstay in my sets and I can't live without it.
    It's been about a year since she posted anything, and I have also been curious what she's up to these days. It is remarkable how well her videos stand up over time.

I re-mapped one of the slots in the S2 jog-wheel effects mapping to her Sweep Drama effect...I also <3 that effect combo.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

Ah yes, she(Priscilla)'s on our boards or used to be, under the name armyofme4340 if I am correct.

She's really busy being an Art Director these days.... Though what I can see on her instagram, she still makes some beats in between.
    Last edited by tekki; 09-02-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I forgot about push more buttons she made great videos wish she did more of them.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Schalenberg

Priscilla has been inactive for a while. Really wonder what happened to her... Her Sweep Drama effect is a mainstay in my sets and I can't live without it.
    That was the first video I watched to learn mapping too I actually had coffee with her while I was in LA a few months ago! She works for dubspot and I believe they recently opened a new campus, which is probably taking up a lot of her time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    I vote for Izn remix
    <3
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

Tech Guru
    Last edited by tekki; 09-13-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Default Youtube DJ

I vote for Izn remix

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    I was going to say DJ BL3ND, for his ability to get 10,000,000+ views while pretty much being the worst DJ I've ever seen.

I didn't want to derail the thread though.

Tech Wizard

Ahhh I completely forgot about her! Her S2 mapping is my dedicated mapping to the point that I have made a dozen backups incase I lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by soundinmotiondj View Post
    ellaskins....hands down. No mixes. Tons of tutorials, advice, reviews, rants, and an awesome upbeat energy about DJing.
    wow, really? I always found this guy so cringe-making.... think it's his personality that really grates me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast