What is the eaisest way to remove duplicates in Traktor

Default What is the eaisest way to remove duplicates in Traktor

Whenever I import a collection I usually import stuff that I dont want to import and wind up with duplicates. What is the easiest way of removing duplicates in your track collection. There is no "remove duplicates" option for track collections like there is in playlists.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Mentor

Do you have actual duplicates as in multiple mp3's of the same song or just multiple imports? Multiple imports are easy to fix, just check the collection for consistency. Multiple mp3's however are easier to prevent than to fix. I cannot stress this enough, you HAVE to know your music. It's no use if you have a million tracks if you don't know them. This is a system where you will buy the same track multiple times and put it in your collection multiple times. You don't need every track that's out there.

What you said sounds correct I wind up with multiple imports, I'll use the "check consistency" feature for multiple imports thanks.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

The old fashioned way. Sort columns by name and delete from the collection that way. I've done it.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I got two tools:

http://www.hardcoded.net/dupeguru/

for just duplicates

or

http://www.tspotter.net/

comes with a search for doubles, but does a lot more as a collection tool. Needs Java 7.