Xone 62 Storm Grey upgrade

Default Xone 62 Storm Grey upgrade

Hi guys,

After a little bit of help if i may. I have purchased a used Xone 62 on the old silver style. I am replacing the faceplate with the new storm grey one and was wondering if anyone on here has changed the EQ knobs at all? The new Xone 62 model have all black dials and I was wondering if these are the same ones as the Xone 92/K2? Or will they be a different fit?

thanks in advance

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrawles View Post
    Hi guys,

After a little bit of help if i may. I have purchased a used Xone 62 on the old silver style. I am replacing the faceplate with the new storm grey one and was wondering if anyone on here has changed the EQ knobs at all? The new Xone 62 model have all black dials and I was wondering if these are the same ones as the Xone 92/K2? Or will they be a different fit?

thanks in advance

Chris
    The original design came with the black knobs. You should be fine with changing them out. Chroma caps work as well.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Congrats, you purchased the better make =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Congrats, you purchased the better make =)
    Gotta love that 4-band EQ ... Unless you meant Silver > Storm Grey ... Either way, I agree with both.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Convert

Just bought a second hand one myself! Amazing mixer and premium sound quality. I got the graphite version which I assume is what you have got done? In regards to the nobs I think they are more or less the same. The faders obviously aren't and I don't think you can change them from the current studies types either.

Have you had it serviced or are thinking of getting it done?

Am trying to do the same with my zone 92 but its not an easy task!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Guru

The silvers are supposedly built better, but my grey one was sturdy. I can't imagine the failure rate being very high.

The grey ones look soooo much better.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior