All in one controller "I've never seen this one" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Yeah? Go ahead and please explain that "Common Sense." I doubt there is any logic in there.

*funny thing is, most people come to my place and compliment me on my $1,500 Noguchi table when it's actually a $100 Chinese rip-off.
    Last edited by JaF; 09-04-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Common sense being; buy directly from trusted DJ equipment manufacturers and not some shitty Chinese shell website? That's pretty clear. Not sure where you were headed with that comment.

Banned

lol, trusted dj equipment manufacturer? What are you trusting them to do?
    Your common sense seems like it took a delorean ride from the 80s.

Just curious, what have you bought over the past several years from China that has failed you? If there is anything that is which I very much doubt.
    Last edited by JaF; 09-05-2014 at 01:40 AM.

This is pointless - I am unsure as to why you are attempting to argue with or attack me with your poorly formed insults. Is English your first language? Are you Chinese? Are you insulted because I am disrespecting their shitty products? I ask because you clearly misunderstood "Trusted DJ equipment manufacturer" - This means brands/companies such as Pioneer, who have a verifiable history of manufacturing quality products i.e. Trusted.

To answer your question - Most recently I foolishly purchased a Pyle amplifier (made in China http://www.alibaba.com/pyle-manufacturers.html for your reference), which died for no reason after normal usage within 1 month of ownership. Look up any Pyle product on amazon and just see the reviews.

You get what you pay for.

Banned

Poorly formed insults? I asked you some simple questions which you can't really answer because your argument is based on racism and ignorance. Don't get upset that I called you on your bullshit. And no English isn't my first language, but even I know that using a term like "trusted" in a world where airplanes are falling out of the sky and Da Vinci medical systems are killing patients is just asinine. By the way, how many languages you speak there champ? I'm going to guess one?

by the way...Pioneer also has factories in China...can't trust them.

Holy shit you're right! I'm going to go throw out my Pioneer gear, I'll be right back. I spent 2 years in Paris for foreign studies so I do speak some conversational French. You are right to assume most Americans can't be bothered to care about culture or learn other languages, but that isn't always the case.

I was being pretty ignorant back there, you are correct, and I will own up to that. Can we both agree that manufacturing quality can vary greatly, regardless of where a product is manufactured? And that it is more how much the company wishes to invest into the manufacturing process and the parts they use?

I really don't want to get on anybody's bad side and it was not my intention to get into a petty argument surrounding racism towards Chinese. Obviously I am wrong, using my own source against my original stance, Pioneer does have factories in china: http://www.alibaba.com/pioneer-manuf...facturers.html
    Last edited by WestonParish; 09-05-2014 at 10:55 AM.

I feel like I'm in Ferguson, MO with all this racist talk goin on

Yet another reason I need to get out of Arizona, they are extremely racist here it isn't even funny. It affects everyone's mindsets even though that may not be the way they want to view the world.

Tech Guru

At least he acknowledges his mistake.

I'm sick of the people who bash on Chinese products all the time assuming they're all shit when 99% of the products they use are from China. China will produce products according to the specs the company wants. If they're shit, it's because the company didn't ask for high quality stuff. If it's great (for all you Apple fanboys), it's because they asked for high quality stuff.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by WestonParish View Post
    Yet another reason I need to get out of Arizona, they are extremely racist here it isn't even funny. It affects everyone's mindsets even though that may not be the way they want to view the world.
    Only 1/2 the people are nuts here, but yeah the racism is bad. My in-laws have been here 9 generations, the racist folks are the new comers.

That said howdy from Tempe!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast