New Setup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Setup

Default New Setup

I removed the LPD8's and took a little time to map the Mixmeister controller for Trackor so I guess I have the best of both worlds... I use the iPad/IO Dock to record my sets... Diggin it.
    Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

How are those v7's?, nice setup!

Thanks Excluded,

I like them, build wise the best.
    Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

Got rid of the V7's.... Diggin the simplicity!!! If they had more cue points I would keep a laptop out the equation all together!!!

(Having fun again!!!)

As someone who has both cdx's and HDX's gotta say I understand the setup and definitely love it. Can't say I haven't thought of getting an evo. What are you using the Mixmeister control for?

Thanks Louie_V!

I mapped a few things to Traktor with it...

Current setup...

Added Crane Pro stand, Audio 6, Dicers & X1 and TSP.

Last edited by DJ Urkel Dee; 05-02-2012 at 03:20 AM.

:O you must tell me how you mounted the numark controller to the rolly chair bottom!

It's a stand on wheels... Most people use it for a MPC... That's what I originally bought it for...

Whats the model name of it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast