Mike Kraze's home studio.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mike Kraze's home studio.

I've changed quite a few things around, this set up allows for the creative juices to flow. Sorry for some of the low quality pics, I pulled them off of some of my social media accounts.

Mobile Setup:

Night time crappy iPhone5 camera shots:

Also added this "custom" draw today:

It's pretty hidden which is what i wanted too:
    Last edited by Mike Kraze; 09-04-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Uh what's in the bag son?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Sweet set up btw
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Looks like you should of said what was in the bag.... Looks little wmpty

haha you guys are focusing on the wrong thing, the bag has the screws I used to put the draw in place :P

Tech Guru

Nice gear but it seems so horribly unergonomic. You either have to sit down to DJ or you are bending over if you are average height.

The monitor placement is sub optimal for producing and DJing.

I see a busted monitor and launchpad in your near future. Its a matter of when that folding table will slip off the road case, not if.

Super sweet setup!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    Nice gear but it seems so horribly unergonomic. You either have to sit down to DJ or you are bending over if you are average height.

The monitor placement is sub optimal for producing and DJing.

I see a busted monitor and launchpad in your near future. Its a matter of when that folding table will slip off the road case, not if.
    I am 5'10" no issues with having to slouch over, the desk is taller than it looks, I use the studio on a daily basis.

The monitor's are used mostly for bass, the front sony monitors carry the majority of my highs, the monitors have been there for 2 months and no issues with the table slipping, it is very heavy and stable, the launchpad is used by multiple people on the daily as a drum pad.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAybar View Post
    Super sweet setup!!!
    Thanks bro, glad you like it, it works for me and thats what matters.

I am sure some more changes will be made as I am constantly moving the gear around, but I have produced more songs now with my current set up than ever before.

If you would like to support me please visit http://soundcloud.com/mikekraze

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    Sweet set up btw
    Thanks homie

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kraze View Post
    I am 5'10" no issues with having to slouch over, the desk is taller than it looks, I use the studio on a daily basis.

The monitor's are used mostly for bass, the front sony monitors carry the majority of my highs, the monitors have been there for 2 months and no issues with the table slipping, it is very heavy and stable, the launchpad is used by multiple people on the daily as a drum pad.

Thanks bro, glad you like it, it works for me and thats what matters.

I am sure some more changes will be made as I am constantly moving the gear around, but I have produced more songs now with my current set up than ever before.

If you would like to support me please visit http://soundcloud.com/mikekraze
    I guess youre going to learn the hard way then. We all have to do it once I suppose.

The weight of the monitor means nothing when a cat could just bump into a leg on that slippery road case top pushing it a few mm over the edge. Its got plenty of weight holding it downwards, but none holding it sideways. Ive seen it over and over.
    Last edited by ImNoDJ; 09-22-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast