Mike Kraze's home studio. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Nice! Everything is easily accessed and easy to see, kind of laid out modularly - purposed areas. I like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    I guess youre going to learn the hard way then. We all have to do it once I suppose.

The weight of the monitor means nothing when a cat could just bump into a leg on that slippery road case top pushing it a few mm over the edge. Its got plenty of weight holding it downwards, but none holding it sideways. Ive seen it over and over.
    Don't worry bro, nothing to freak out about, it is obviously a temporary solution. The table has been bolted to prevent folding in, the cover under it has antislip material holding it in place from moving, the back of the speaker is supported, there is a desk behind it not pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by opadave View Post
    Nice! Everything is easily accessed and easy to see, kind of laid out modularly - purposed areas. I like it!!
    That's exactly what i was going for, when you have easy access to everything you have more time to focus on your creative side. Thanks for looking!

I do love me some Roland MC hardware!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

You have no idea how much fun I have with this thing, I route all my midi devices into ableton and route them out to the Roland MC.

Thanks bud, I'll try to get better pics soon.

Thank you MODS for changing the title to my thread, it's like you guys read minds or something.

Yea you got some nice gear but the shape of the room sucks for monitor placement. I would do things a bit differently personally but over all good set up man

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kraze View Post
    You have no idea how much fun I have with this thing, I route all my midi devices into ableton and route them out to the Roland MC.

Thanks bud, I'll try to get better pics soon.

Thank you MODS for changing the title to my thread, it's like you guys read minds or something.
    Wow... I was not that keen on using my MC into Ableton tbh. (One of the main reasons I went to Cubase and Logic, full duplex MIDI I/O!)

But ehm.... Just trying to be there for the community, best way possible.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by atontheproton View Post
    Yea you got some nice gear but the shape of the room sucks for monitor placement. I would do things a bit differently personally but over all good set up man
    Please share on what you would do different, I am always open to opinions and new ways of setting things up, thats why I joined the forums

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Wow... I was not that keen on using my MC into Ableton tbh. (One of the main reasons I went to Cubase and Logic, full duplex MIDI I/O!)

But ehm.... Just trying to be there for the community, best way possible.
    Interesting, I'm going to have to the other software out there, I use ableton to provide MIDI out to the the MC in (mostly for Sync the time clocks), I could not get it working correctly the other way around unfortunately.

Nice set up man! So jealous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12