Vestax vci 380 with Traktor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Vestax vci 380 with Traktor

I downloaded the tsi file from the vestax site, imported it, and nothing works. Not even a midi signal getting through. Anyone else have this problem?

Tech Mentor

Did you set the ports correctly? And does the midi light onscreen flash when you press a button?

Tech Convert

I'm not sure about the ports. What should they be set to? No midi signal light comes on.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

If your controller sends MIDI correctly you should see it as an option for Midi in=port and out-port (upper right corner of the controller manager)

Tech Mentor

s4_midi_clock_out_device.png

like stewe wrote, check the in- & out-port in the controller manager. (upper right in the picture)

if settings are correctly set to the vci 380 and it still does´t work, check following questions:

what computer do you use? Intel Celeron/ ATOM / AMD processors are not supported.

do lights lit up on the vci? is the ac adapter plugged in?
    change usb cable and /or port?
    download a midi monitor app and verify there are midi signals coming out the vci.

when everything seems ok, but the mapping still doesn´t work, download another tsi mapping file for the vci380 from the midi maps section on DJTT.
    Last edited by c0nsul; 09-05-2014 at 09:19 AM.

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

Quote Originally Posted by RianJ View Post
    I downloaded the tsi file from the vestax site, imported it, and nothing works. Not even a midi signal getting through. Anyone else have this problem?
    Woah, I never knew that was released. DVLSAdvocate and I did that TSI a long time ago, and never knew it was actually put out. Can't actually find it on their site. It was made though with Traktor 2.5, and I'm not sure how it would work today. Is it just not working at all, or is it individual elements that are not working?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbx View Post
    Woah, I never knew that was released. DVLSAdvocate and I did that TSI a long time ago, and never knew it was actually put out. Can't actually find it on their site. It was made though with Traktor 2.5, and I'm not sure how it would work today. Is it just not working at all, or is it individual elements that are not working?
    Probably only a jog wheels but all other basic transport and mixing controls should be just fine. You can give it attempt and re-map them yourself if necessary.

Default vestax vci-380

i just bought the same controller but the link http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p...d_page_url=415 for the mapping is dead , does anyone have the mapping i can dl for traktor anywhere else or if someone can email it to me at ulyssesg1990@gmail.com

ive got the mapping, just message me

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPlease View Post
    ive got the mapping, just message me
    Hey, could you share it somehow please? I can't private message you for some reason.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast