[Problem] Conflict between F1 and MF3D (Remix Deck Mode)

Unhappy [Problem] Conflict between F1 and MF3D (Remix Deck Mode)

Hi everyone!

I've tried to find some documentation or a thread about this problem, but since i haven't found any, i'm posting here.

I recently bought a MF3D, which I've put in Remix Deck Mode, and I also own a Kontrol F1. Both work correctly if used separately.

I've made a custom mapping for the Kontrol F1: it controls some general decks / mixer stuff and some LED feedback.

I want to use the MF3D to control the Remix Deck and the Kontrol F1 with the custom mapping.

There seems to be a conflict between the MF3D and the Traktor Kontrol F1. Both appear separately in Traktor's I/O list ("Midi Fighter 3D" and "Kontrol F1") but when i try to assign the custom mapping to the Kontrol F1, the F1 remains inactive and the mapping is assigned to the Midi Fighter 3D! I also can't select the MF3D for the default Kontrol F1 mapping (the one supposed to control the Remix Deck I guess), but I think it is normal.

NI's Controller Editor recognizes the MF3D as another Kontrol F1 (The message "You are using two controller with the same name" appears). I tried to rename my Kontrol F1 to "Traktor Kontrol F1-2" in the Controller Editor but it seems like it doesn't affect Traktor in any way.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug?

Cheers,

dialexo

The cake is a lie.
    http://soundcloud.com/dialexo

Tech Mentor
    Last edited by MKMusic; 04-09-2015 at 12:35 AM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 3.01 /MacOS High Sierra/Macbook Pro 13inch Early 2015
    MF Twister /Kontrol F1/Kontrol X1 Mk2 x 2/XDJ 1000 MK2 x2/Maschine Mk2/RMX 1000
    DJM 900 Nxs2 /HDJ X10s