Twister: How do I page down the remix set when selecting a sample?

Default Twister: How do I page down the remix set when selecting a sample?

Couldn't locate the answer to this anywhere although this must have come up already. Can someone post how to do this or post the link to the appropriate thread?

Just to clarify: When I'm using my Kontrol F1 I can page down and see what samples are on pages 3 and 4 of the remix set. I can't figure out how to do this w/ the twister.

Thanks in advance!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey drizden,
    That kind of functionality doesn't exist in the firmware since the selected cell can be visible in your 'Sample Selector' knob feedback.

Thanks (as always) for the reply Stewe.

It feels a little awkward that when I go down past 4 samples the twister won't page. I hope it's something they fix. perhaps hiting a combo of side buttons in a mapping or a side button w/ a knob could accomplish this... maybe i'll play around w/ it more if i have time later.

Tech Wizard

I found this slightly inconvenient then mapped a couple of buttons on my launchpad to page through the sample cells. Works well.
    midi fighter twister, denon sc2000, launchpad mini, behringer mm1, behringer dv1, NI audio 2, traktor pro 2, 2xNumark TTX1, Gemini PS02 usb

you can use the side buttons to page up/down the samples??? i'm using it like that.