Another Recording My Mix With Traktor Pro 2 Question

Default Another Recording My Mix With Traktor Pro 2 Question

Ok so I usually record my mixes on a TASCAM DR-60D out from my usb mixer booth out ports but I'd like to do it the old fashioned way and let Traktor record to my hard drive. Can I get some help setting this up, Im using an external usb 2 channel mixer with built in soundcard.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

You might have to experiment with your input routings for this, but it is doable. You want your mixing mode set to external, recording mode set to external and set your external input to fx send, if this is set up right you will get a signal in the mix recorder meter.
    If you set your recording mode to internal, none of your EQ/Fader work will be recorded.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks Jester I'll give your suggestion a try.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip