Kontrol F1 not turning ON

Default Kontrol F1 not turning ON

Hi so today as usual i got home and try to do a little mix when all of the sudden my kontrol f1 is dead!!! It doesnt light up or anything and i cant seem to find it on the controller editor!!! its not under warranty anymore so i cant send it to NI

Any advice???
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Do you have any other computers you can try plugging it in to? Do you have any other devices you can plug into the computer that doesn't see it?

Jus try unplugging it and reconnecting (at the F1 end) with Traktor running, and if that doesn't work, try it with Traktor not running.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

You could try some of the following. Try to put it in midi mode, reinstall drivers, try a different usb cable and/or port, delete the default mapping and connecting it again.

Have tried some if not all of what you guys suggest and still nothing!! It doesn't light up or anything! Would it be possible that it could be an usb issue? Any other advice welcome! Thx in advance!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

If other devices can talk to your computer fine using the same port, and plugging your controller into other computers has the same results, then the problem certainly sounds like it's inside your controller. What it could be on the inside is hard to say, sorry.