Allen & Heath Xone:92 Vs. DB2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post
    I have both with me at the moment, and although my 92 is in need of some TLC (it's one of the first 3 to hit Australia all those years ago) I still love the sound and feel of it.

Not that the DB2 is far behind in the sound quality department, and it's integrated sound card makes setup with Traktor so so so much quicker ... but I hardly ever use the effects in the DB2 and find myself wanting the nicer filters of the 92.

If Allen & Heath ever release a DB92 ... exact layout of the 92 with built in 12x12 sound card (4 decks in/out plus 2 stereo send/returns) then that would be the ultimate combination. End of story.

Back on topic - I think that if you're not really into mixer effects (or prefer to use Traktor/Ableton FX) then the 92 is the one ... if you want a simpler clean setup and like to make a mixer work hard on the effects then the DB2 (or DB4 if funds allow) is the way to go.
    Hi Frankle,

thank you for giving me your advice. My Xone:92 came in today! Really happy to hear about your opinion on the Xone:92 makes me even happier about my purchase. I hope if there is a DB92 release it won't come out for a long time, it would only make me upset since I just got my Xone:92!

Zak

Its actually th xone92C!!!! Am waiting by the minute!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12