I'm sick and tired
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default I'm sick and tired

Of looking at Hardwell's face on the top of this forum. 75% of the DJs registered here are better DJs than he is. "#1 in the world" lololol.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Of looking at Hardwell's face on the top of this forum. 75% of the DJs registered here are better DJs than he is. "#1 in the world" lololol.
    Are you sick of the way he's popping his collar?

Tech Mentor
    Last edited by tekki; 09-20-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalage View Post
    I do this all the time

I want to start a discussion of some sort

Tech Mentor

What do you want to discuss? The "number one dj" thing? Dj's these days are graded by their productions rather than live performances. Just the other day some idiot radio dj said Calvin Harris should be the number one because he's had so much success in terms of tracks in the top 40. Which is a ridiculous statement if you look at what a dj is supposed to be and do. The whole list has become a complete failure after it became popular with the masses. So therefore I just ignore the shit out of it

Did I miss something?

Am I that jaded that I didn't even notice Hardwell in a banner ad? I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup of crap DJs. Aoki on the other hand...he'd be the one holding a cake, right?
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Scalage View Post
    What do you want to discuss? The "number one dj" thing? Dj's these days are graded by their productions rather than live performances. Just the other day some idiot radio dj said Calvin Harris should be the number one because he's had so much success in terms of tracks in the top 40. Which is a ridiculous statement if you look at what a dj is supposed to be and do. The whole list has become a complete failure after it became popular with the masses. So therefore I just ignore the shit out of it
    I know how it works, I just want someone to come in and say some shit like "dude fukk u u hater hardwell #1 #420blazeit" and then argue. I'm bored at work.

Tech Mentor

Dude fukk u u hater hardwell #1 #420blazeit

Best I can do for you mate. I'm not actually all that sure who he is. Was he on a reality show or something?

Tech Guru

He is the #1 in popularity, thats what the #1 stands for.

About his technique I find it mediocre. About his music, he has a good taste for it when talking EDM, his podcast is the responsible for getting to the number 1.

Someone could create a Top 100 of technical DJs (like DMC, but with something else than scratch), then people would vote for Richie Hawtin like little slaves and....BOOM, we would have another Top 100 that doesn't represents the true.

When you get too many people to decide something you always get bad decisions.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast