Hilarious Fake DJ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

To self: Remember to turn on mixer before taking any promo photos or I'll be called a fake

Seriously nothing better to do ?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JaF View Post
    Women with long hair should be avoided at all costs, they have a way of sheading that will get you in trouble.

dude, the short hairs shed way more! plus it's hard to actually get the hair up. It can become so entwined with the object it contacts that they actually merge!

Banned

lol, yeah but if it's short hair you can always say it's your pal. Wife catches you with a long blond hair on your passenger seat you're in a world of pain and card bills.

The saddest part of that pic is the shit beer being advertised in the background
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I thought you wanted to resist commenting?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Life's too short to drink low alcoholic camel urine.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

So yeah, here's an hour video of her mixing between pre-edited tracks. Effects, and build ups all built in to the tracks for only £5.95!
    Look like a real DJ, send the crowd wild!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12