Beta testers needed: step sequencer for APC40 MkII

Default Beta testers needed: step sequencer for APC40 MkII

I'm working on a script that adds a Push-style drum sequencer to the APC40 MkII. It's an awesome feature that's missing from the APC, so I've added it.

I need some beta-testers to help me review the script before releasing it. Ideally you'd be familiar with the Push's drum modes. In return you'll get a free copy of the template when it's released.

Anyone interested?

-w

Default I got a mkII and I'll try

Quote Originally Posted by willrjmarshall View Post
    I'm working on a script that adds a Push-style drum sequencer to the APC40 MkII. It's an awesome feature that's missing from the APC, so I've added it.

I need some beta-testers to help me review the script before releasing it. Ideally you'd be familiar with the Push's drum modes. In return you'll get a free copy of the template when it's released.

Anyone interested?

-w
    I'm interested. I was just thinking about this the other day and would be glad to help out.

Tech Guru

You do realize Will Marshall is one of the most prominent APC40 mapping gurus right?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Hey guys,

I got a overwhelming amount of interest (50+ volunteers). I've selected a few, but I'm all sorted now.

Will post here when the script is out

-W