MidiFighter Twister - Encoder Indicator Light Color
    Tech Wizard

Thumbs up MidiFighter Twister - Encoder Indicator Light Color

Just received 2 of these units and satisfied is an understatement - these are very well conceived products....serious premium stuff here. Your live chat guys were very helpful to the ordering process too.

Sorry to ask a stupid question so early but I've searched the forums without an answer. It's possible to change the color of an encoder (the light below the knob), but is it possible to change the color of the indicator ring lights for each encoder? I noticed you can set the color of the single indent light at 12 o'clock for each encoder, but can you change the color of the whole ring for an encoder?

The quality of the product and the software is beyond impressive, plus delivery to Sydney was only about a week.

Very happy customer - thanks guys for all the hard work that went into this.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey noofny,

I'm glad you're enjoying your Twisters!
    As you've already figured the De-Tents colors are customizable but the LED Rings are not full RGB. I kinda wish they were!

Tech Wizard

Yeah after a couple of nights playing with it and reading all the docs I came to the same answer.

That would be a killer "MK2" feature without a doubt.

Damn these things are nice units though.