Behringer CMD Studio 4A Traktor Mapping Help needed.

Default Behringer CMD Studio 4A Traktor Mapping Help needed.

Anyone here who owns a Behringer CMD Studio 4A or knows it in & out?
    I recently bought one, & have custom mapped it to traktor.

But the problem I'm facing is that the LED colours dont change when I press them. (Eq Kills, Play buttons etc)
    I read somewhere that I need to map it via "ADD OUT.." Option in the controller manager in traktor, but it doesn't work for me. I tried assigning the Kills & Cues to the ADD OUT.. and even tried changing its values, but the Color of the LED buttons doesn't change, it remains the same orange colour. The colour of the Deck Buttons (A B C D) change when they are selected/deselected. Would be glad if someone could help me out on this!

Thanks
    Shubhneet

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I've mapped some of CMD's in Traktor. See what happens if you assign MIDI range max value to 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I've mapped some of CMD's in Traktor. See what happens if you assign MIDI range max value to 1 or 2.
    Did that already. Tried assigning the PLAY/PAUSE button. It shows a minimum value of 0 and maximum of 1. Tried assigning both, still the light doesnt change. Could you send me one of your mappings?

I don't see why it should be any different than other CMD controllers... Odd

Please attach your mapping in the reply so I can check it out and be sure it's correct or not.

After sitting on the mapping for almost a day, I finally figured it out. Will upload the mapping in the appropriate section in a day or two.
    Had to browse a few other threads of other controllers to figure a way out

Cool. So what was an issue with your controller then?

Nope. I had to play around with the numbers in the LED settings while mapping to get it right.

That's funny, I thought I gave you answer with correct settings. So you're telling that 4A does't use value 1 (solid) and 2 (flashing) same as other units from CMD line?