Logic Pro X

Thread: Logic Pro X

Default Logic Pro X

Hi people!

Not posted here for a whole, but have a question about Logic Pro X.

Been running it on my Mac for the last 12months, and I'm about to purchase a MBP.

Can I download this again from the App Store, or will I have to pay for it again to run it on separate machine? Kinda hoping that I can use the existing one on both, but obviously not at the same time (Kinda like the Traktor licences).

Can anyone answer this!?

Thanks in Advance.

T.A.
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Tech Guru

You will be able to download it from the app store once you have signed in using your apple ID on your new computer.
    2x Technics sl 1200mk2, Vinyl, Shure m44-7, Xone 22, Audio Technica ATH M50X, Traktor A10, Maschine, Logic X, Ableton Live.

Cheers....I wondered if this would be the case, but I know it can vary with different software, depending on the license etc.
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Anything you get through the app store is available on any of your computers you have registered with your apple id. You can register 5 computers I think. I'm not exactly sure how to unregister if you cant access the computer (in my case one of my MBPs got stolen). That's another topic though </derail>