Having a bad day? Let's talk about it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JaF View Post
    Doesn't really count as a bad day, but wife is a shop-a-holic, every month I dread the card bill. Bastards keep on upping the limit even though I always say we don't need or want it.
    Damn womens

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Damn womens
    "Wimmins"

One of our cancer patients was finally discharged from the hospital, she was killed in a car crash on the way home...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    One of our cancer patients was finally discharged from the hospital, she was killed in a car crash on the way home...
    Wow... That's really shitty....
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Oof... Harsh too hear Keith.... Though I can promise you some distraction from that on short term, if you're up to it.
    Last edited by tekki; 10-12-2014 at 04:06 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear.

I almost had a rough morning, a plane crashed about a mile away from my house last night

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Moved to a new place yesterday. Dude was supposed to be gone on the 30th of last month. Got to the apartment yesterday at 5 thinking he'd be moved out. He hadn't started. Said he'd be right back, and never came back. Had to move all his heavy shit down a flight of stairs, including all my stuff upstairs, AND clean the place. Dude was the most disgusting person I've ever met. Cleaned until 4am with my wife. Correction, cleaned the bathroom only until 4am. Called to get water/gas turned on today and he was past due on everything, trying to shift it all to me. Won't have hot water until Wednesday. Had to miss work today to clean. No where near done. And this guy has the audacity to ask me today to pay him for the ac unit he left.
    I'd be absolutely livid in your position.
    SC - WS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12