Having a bad day? Let's talk about it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Having a bad day? Let's talk about it.

Today I had my cell phone stolen from me while at work. Yes, a fellow employee stole my phone.

When it was time to leave work today, I noticed my tire is flat. I just got a flat the other day so my spare is down as well. I have my new tires at home, just didn't get a chance to put them on yet.

When it rains it pours. I'd love to hear all of your bad day troubles as well, maybe they make mine look silly.

Schalenberg

Moved to a new place yesterday. Dude was supposed to be gone on the 30th of last month. Got to the apartment yesterday at 5 thinking he'd be moved out. He hadn't started. Said he'd be right back, and never came back. Had to move all his heavy shit down a flight of stairs, including all my stuff upstairs, AND clean the place. Dude was the most disgusting person I've ever met. Cleaned until 4am with my wife. Correction, cleaned the bathroom only until 4am. Called to get water/gas turned on today and he was past due on everything, trying to shift it all to me. Won't have hot water until Wednesday. Had to miss work today to clean. No where near done. And this guy has the audacity to ask me today to pay him for the ac unit he left.

Holy wow.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

EMO thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Moved to a new place yesterday. Dude was supposed to be gone on the 30th of last month. Got to the apartment yesterday at 5 thinking he'd be moved out. He hadn't started. Said he'd be right back, and never came back. Had to move all his heavy shit down a flight of stairs, including all my stuff upstairs, AND clean the place. Dude was the most disgusting person I've ever met. Cleaned until 4am with my wife. Correction, cleaned the bathroom only until 4am. Called to get water/gas turned on today and he was past due on everything, trying to shift it all to me. Won't have hot water until Wednesday. Had to miss work today to clean. No where near done. And this guy has the audacity to ask me today to pay him for the ac unit he left.
    this will make you day better:

http://strangerthaneviction.tumblr.com/
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    EMO thread.

Karlos pls

Well, nobody to blame but yourself!

I have some cash coming to me soon and I want to buy a new controller (Numark 4Trak) but I want to save too and Im not sure what my old equipment will got me when I sell it.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    I have some cash coming to me soon and I want to buy a new controller (Numark 4Trak) but I want to save too and Im not sure what my old equipment will got me when I sell it.
    That's not a bad day :|
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Banned

Doesn't really count as a bad day, but wife is a shop-a-holic, every month I dread the card bill. Bastards keep on upping the limit even though I always say we don't need or want it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast