2 Traktor F1 controllers in user mode? Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No, I still haven't gotten anywhere either. I had great ideas in my head for the dual F1s, but it's looking like that's all out the window now. I would still go ahead and map out the MIDI mode but, like I mentioned, I've got the DDJ-SP1 now. I no longer sense a need to use the F1s outside of default mode. I'll let you know if anything changes though! Be sure to keep this thread updated if you work something out.

Tech Wizard

Your using a Pioneer for traktor? Man o man, I had to map a DDJ SB for a friend once, what a hell, decided never to map pioneer again after that day haha.
    Ill send you my user mode when I'm done, pretty sure you'll like it (or can take some pieces from it).
    I've nearly finished all my traktor mappings on all my devices (HURRAY!!)
    Right now I've got about every function in Traktor mapped, so I guess I won't need the second F1 to be in user mode..

I'll probably start mapping in MIDI mode aswell, 1 F1 is just not enough for ableton and Traktor combined, but 1 thing at a time. :P
    MIDI mode is gonna be a hell tho... considering I already have about 400 led out maps made in USER mode... you have to triple it if you want the same lights in MIDI mode...

Will keep you posted!
    Love it when it all comes together.

I really like the SP1 a lot, mapping it out has been great! I love how they split everything up onto multiple midi channels internally. For instance, there are buttons designed to switch from deck A to C and B to D that automatically move all of the deck controls to another channel, eliminating the need for modifiers. They did the same with the performance pads, each selectable group puts out different note numbers. Very handy!

I'd love to take a run through your user map when it's finished. And if you decide to tackle that colorized midi map, I'll take a handout! The only thing that bums me out about the Pioneer is the lack of color coded hotcues. Just a sacrifice I have to make I guess. Other than that, it's really awesome! The feel of the performance pads is pretty amazing. Very well built little controller!

Tech Wizard

Default Beta :P

UserModeTadaTadamBeta1.1.tsi

This is what I got so far.
    The pages sync, quant, capture are still open (didn't have the time to put stuff in there yet)

Shift is a hold shift button and browse is a toggle shift button.
    Reverse contains FX routing for 4 decks.
    Type contains: gain rotaries, tempo fader, EQ kill switches (hold when browse is of and toggle when browse is on), Signal meters for every deck, toggling gain/auto gain, and by holding down shift you can also select the tempo range.
    Size contains hotcue points for every deck.
    Not selecting a page is just a layer to show which decks are playing (for now).

Man I gotta find some time to finish this mapping..
    Love it when it all comes together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12