Dj Techtools Sticker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Dj Techtools Sticker

i was thinking to putting a sticker on my vci of DJ TECHTOOLS(LOGO) i was wondering if i can do it or it is illegal do it to copyrights issue u kno....lol if i can do it i will shoe u my vci when is complete with all my MODS

Lol no its not illeagle
    Hopefully we will get DJTT stickers made up at some stage that we can sell on the site That would be awesome.

Tech Mentor

thanks im going 2 place my order with 5 of them....i would have to send one to ean so he dont get mad lol and one one to u that u always help alot and one to tekki lol he always help me too ur ppl are awesome i think im going to have them in 2 weeks so i will show u guys how that came out and now help me decide the size give me that u think is perfect??

Haha awesome, if you want to get some printed for yourself and want to send me one i am certainly not going to say no PM me when you got them and ill send you my postal information n stuff

Any size is good, i think one would find a nice home on my laptop case, so the bigger the better, but i'm down with anything that has DjTechTools written on it and is free

Tech Mentor

Hahahaha hopefully the shipping is not that expensive to australia lmao another thing u kno any idea where i can get another pic of the logo in a higher resolution other than this one
    Last edited by luigislaperig; 08-22-2008 at 01:56 AM.

Tech Guru

I can send you a high res PDF of the 2nd logo ( i made it ).. I think I have a high res of the 1st as well so I will have a look around for that 2.

What size do you want the sticker..? That way I can just make up some files that people can just take and get printed... if ppl r keen.

2nd logo still ftw!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

;D

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    I can send you a high res PDF of the 2nd logo ( i made it ).. I think I have a high res of the 1st as well so I will have a look around for that 2.

What size do you want the sticker..? That way I can just make up some files that people can just take and get printed... if ppl r keen.
    Can i get a copy of that 2nd logo, im going to paint it onto my vci as part of the space invader theme i am doing. It should look riiiight at home

Tech Mentor

bento if u want i send the sticker of the second logo but give me the size in measuuemnt plez lets say for example: 3 inches X 7 inches and do it before tomorrow im getting the stickers tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast