DJ Tech CDJ-101: how to get LEDs working?

Default DJ Tech CDJ-101: how to get LEDs working?

Today the DJ Tech CDJ-101's been delivered that I want to use as scratch-alternative, next to the Kontrol S8, I'm going to order.

I got everything working function-wise, though I can't seem to get the LEDs showing.
    Except the LED indicating the Pitch-fader is in the middle, that 1 works straight out of the box.

So far, this is what my midi-mapping looks like in Traktor:

In the manual, I think this is the page with midi commands, but not sure what to do with these:

Anyone can shine a light on how to get the LEDs working and what to fill in, in Traktor?
    Current DJ Gear: Kontrol S8 | Denon DN-SC2000 | V-Moda XS / Logitech Z5500
    Past:
    Numark 4TRAK / Kontrol X1 + Z1 + F1 / Novation Twitch / Denon MC3000
    Reloop Jockey 3 Remix / M-Audio Xponent / V-Moda Crossfade LP

I'm not familiar with the controller but, it should work like this:

1. With the Play/Pause command highlighted like it is in your picture, click the Add Out tab
    2. At the top of the pop-out menu, select Play/Pause
    3. Choose appropriate deck assignment
    4. Be sure that invert and blend are both un-ticked (off)
    5. With the Cue command highlighted, repeat the previous steps

Also, it looks like you may want to change the deck assignment of your "Jog Touch On" command to Deck A.

You rock! Works Thanks.

I've added the following 'neat little LED add-on' from here:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/05/3...ds-in-traktor/

Flashing LED on a controller that only has on/off states (such as the VCI 100)

This is a cool technique I found in the forum, courtesy of bassmeekens

Set up the Play/Pause output as normal, but under the modifier conditions, set ‘is in loop’ and 0
    Now create an output for beat phase meter
    Map it to the same LED
    Set the controller range min/max to 0/0.1 (the phase meter range moves up in decimals from 0 to 1)
    Set midi range min/max to 0/127
    Set modifier to ‘is in loop’ and 1
    Uncheck invert and blend
    Now when you hit the loop button on that deck, it changes the ‘loop mod’ state to 1 and this output map overrides the play/pause one, making your button flash!
    Last edited by bascurtiz; 10-14-2014 at 05:08 AM.
    Past:

Hey, glad I could help. Way to take it a step further, implementing the loop flashing, that's a great addition!

I've just uploaded my Midi Mapping for the CDJ-101 here:
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/4199
    Past:

Sp the CDJ-101 model ~WILL~ work with Traktor Scratch Pro, but will the same TSI you've got here work with the VTT-101 model? The one that has that loose crossfader, instead of a harder to move pitch slider...

I want to get a VTT-101 specifically for the purpose of using it as a simple, cost effective way to record scratches in Audition or Cool Edit from the Stereo Mix - then save the specific pieces that I want to keep (the scratches themselves, the "spin up / recovery" - and "spin down" sounds) - then I will take the edited .wav file and load that in Propellerhead's Recycle, add slice points for all the scratch samples, then load that in Dr. Rex player in Reason.

I think that, using that method, I can kinda sorta recreate the sound of legit vinyl scratches, even though the VTT-101 is just a static platter with no momentum. If I play the spin-up / recovery right after the scratch part, it will give it that illusion...

But before I drop 80 bucks on a VTT-101 for my set up, I want to be 100% certain it will work with Traktor.

I don't care if the LEDs don't come on, I just want to know the touch-sensitive platter will actually work as the "grab" button.

Back in 2004, I used to have a really crappy DM2 Mixman controller that I re-set up in Midi Ox to have the "stop" button set as the "scratch on" button. I assume that the touch sensing metal platter on the VTT-101 serves a similar purpose, except that it is on the platter itself...

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...697#post744697

Also, is there a way to decrease the platter rotation, so that more tighter scratches can be accomplished?