Traktor Pro launcher says a registry key for Traktor Pro doesn't exist...

Default Traktor Pro launcher says a registry key for Traktor Pro doesn't exist...

It's telling me that a registry key for Traktor Pro doesn't exist, or I don't have necessary rights to access it. But I already put in the registry key, and have had the full version of Traktor Pro up and running.

???

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I'd say contact NI support if you haven't already
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Do you mean Registration Key ?

You can login to the Support site at NI and view your Serial Numbers .
    Have you Activated Traktor with Service Center. What does Service Centre say when you start it up. Is the serial number there. If not get it from the website and copy and paste it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Do you mean Registration Key ?

You can login to the Support site at NI and view your Serial Numbers .
    Have you Activated Traktor with Service Center. What does Service Centre say when you start it up. Is the serial number there. If not get it from the website and copy and paste it.
    It could be the registration key. I just copied that word for word, and it asked me for the registry key.

I went into the service centre, and there was a number there.

...But the thing I don't understand is where I'm supposed to paste the number. The Traktor Pro launcher appears to be looking for the registration key, but I'm not sure where it's looking.

Ok if Service Center says "Activated" then thats not the problem.

If it is indeed a 'Registry Key' Issue then its a matter for NI Tech Support.

Your not on Snow Leopard are you?

Ok if Service Center says "Activated" then thats not the problem.

If it is indeed a 'Registry Key' Issue then its a matter for NI Tech Support.

Your not on Snow Leopard are you?
    Not sure what Snow Leopard is, but from what I know I assume it's a Mac-based operating system?

I'm on a PC running Vista.

I'll get in touch with NI Tech Support...Crappy thing is that i'm in Toronto and they don't have a toll free number.

Would they actually be able to help me with a piece of software that isn't a NI product?

Why isnt it an NI product ? Whats causing this. What product are you meaning?

Why isnt it an NI product ? Whats causing this. What product are you meaning?
    Sorry, I think there's been some confusion. When I said the "Traktor Pro Launcher" I meant the actual software available here: http://en.www.ali.dj/traktor-pro-launcher/

It's a piece of software that allows you to open the various versions of Traktor, depending on what you want to use.

Ouch. Karlos, do you know what's left over for Snow Leopard after the 1.2.2? I've been running the 1.2.1 but the only thing I observed after doing an extreme amount of looping were some waveform/beat marker drawing issues. Also a deck-copy didn't work once (with TC/controller) but according to the 1.2.2 release notes, this should be gone...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    Sorry, I think there's been some confusion. When I said the "Traktor Pro Launcher" I meant the actual software available here: http://en.www.ali.dj/traktor-pro-launcher/

It's a piece of software that allows you to open the various versions of Traktor, depending on what you want to use.
    Yeah contact Ali/Hedghog about that. NI will not even listen to that , it has got nothing to do with them. Sorry dude.

@Krome, yeah the Deck Copy is fixed as far as im told. Im still on Leopard (until my new MBP arrives tomorow). Ill give it a look when im all setup on the new machine.
    Im pushing hard on the Snow Leopard support. Seems like there arent any showstoppers with SL but i guess time will tell.

Whats the drawing issue you have ?