looking for an effect

Default looking for an effect

After 2 years of using Live im just now starting to really look into effects. I have spent very little time using effects. What im looking for is an effect or chain used with one knob that starts off with a bit crusher and the more its turned the more it mangles the sound while simultaneously starts like a fade to grey with maybe an echo on the end.

I want to use this for transitions of clitchy tracks. Anyone know of something out there like this?

You can add simple effects, and midi map one knob to automate the dry/wets on those effects

Thanks, Kwal. I know a string of effects could be built I was just curious if there was an effect that sounded like this already pre made. In my head, which is a scary place, the sound im thinking of must have been made by someone before. I think it would be very useful for mixing 2 tracks that generally wouldnt mix well together.

I can pretty much hear the sound you'd like to create, but I can't think of how to make it lol. At least we're on the same page.

Think I may forward this in am email to Mr Illiam Gates and see what he comes up with. Im sure that live ninja could whip something up with the quickness.