Waves H-Delay Analog Delay Plugin only $29 Today Only
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Waves H-Delay Analog Delay Plugin only $29 Today Only

Get it while you can, I know I am

http://www.waves.com/plugins/h-delay...ectronic-music

Saw that. Was tempted, really tempted as I could use a better delay. These $29 Waves deals on occasion can be really nice. But then I read it's either mono or ping pong for stereo but no in-between, so passed.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Thanks Kwal Done and done. For a pro level plugin less than my bar tab -- sold

I'll get to test her out today

I actually threw it in my cart, then closed my browser window. I'd really like a better, more musical delay than the Abe's and I'm not sold on FabFilter's Timeless just yet. But...I just bought a Moogerfooger analog delay for my birthday and really don't need to spend additional money, although it's cheap as hell.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Kwal.
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

I'll let ya know, I have Timeless but never used it. I've always used the built in delay in LIve. So this will be my first taste with a VST delay =)

Glad it's Waves.

I'm not a big fan of the Live filter. Timeless isn't bad, but the modulation possibilities aren't intuitive to me on it. I've started playing around with them a bit more - functionality wise, it's pretty awesome. Intuitive, at least for my pea-brain, it's tough for me to grasp. Just give me a damn knob...

I put together an amazing filter that you'd love i can send ya the preset ^^

I'm probably going to buy the Cytomic filter when it's finally released. From my playing, it's incredible sounding, emulates a number of cool hardware filters, has mad modulation possibilities, and uses knobs.

Oh, and my post above...I got confused talking delays/filters. I hate Live's standard delay too, but not as bad as I hate the filter.

If I showed you how I have my autofilter setup you would change your mind =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast