Yosemite & Ableton Live 9.X....?

Default Yosemite & Ableton Live 9.X....?

Yosemite & Ableton Live 9.X.

Working or Not Working for people here? I haven't updated, never do until an OS has been out for atleast a month or so, just curious.

I have the most recent iterations of traktor, ableton and OS X , everything seems fine if not faster.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Ableton has been working just fine since DP3. Traktor works perfectly fine too but if you own any of the gear listed here you'll want to hold off for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Ableton has been working just fine since DP3. Traktor works perfectly fine too but if you own any of the gear listed here you'll want to hold off for the time being.
    So I think I will update my production computer maybe next week since all reports say Ableton is working well...

As for my DJ mbp, I think I may still hold off for a bit. I am using the old NI Audio 8, X1 mk1, and MF Twister. Even though I should be fine with thtat gear I still think its best to wait it out...

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Fair enough, I can confirm Twister works just as good as with 10.9 and the people I know with a A8 seem to have them working fine too, not sure about the original X1.

Tech Mentor

i have it running on a work machine without issue. 10.10 doesn't seem as responsive as 10.9 was, however, and I'm running it on a new Mac Pro.

make sure your audio hardware is compatible! Ideally clone before upgrading so you can roll back if it's not up to taste.

9.1 is running great.

tempted to go for it myself but may just wait a little touch longer, the last update i had outdated my internet dongle so gonna be a bit more cautious with my expensive software..