Dont upgrade to yosemite!! Ni hardware dependent software not compatible yet

Default Dont upgrade to yosemite!! Ni hardware dependent software not compatible yet

image.jpg

I've moved on from Traktor to CDJs but just got this email from NI.

Dude, that's only with AVID drivers, right? You should probably clarify that instead of scaring everyone away.

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    Dude, that's only with AVID drivers, right? You should probably clarify that instead of scaring everyone away.
    Not trying to scare anyone away. Just saying that people should check before they upgrade. I'm trying to warn the DJ who relys on his computer, controller, and software as a job.

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Yosemite did stop my audio 10 from working. I had to do a firmware upgrade from another non Yosemite machine in order for it to then work under yosemite. They NI site says a new driver will be coming. Right now it seems ok on my setup.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeeeeks View Post
    Not trying to scare anyone away. Just saying that people should check before they upgrade. I'm trying to warn the DJ who relys on his computer, controller, and software as a job.
    Anyone who relies on these things for their job should never, ever, ever, be running brand new updates on a production machine.

Its very poor IT practice.