Soundcloud copyright detector gone nuts?!

Default Soundcloud copyright detector gone nuts?!

I just uploaded a new track I've been working on to Soundcloud and their system took it down immediately on the grounds that I'd infringed the copyright of a track called 'Lala Li Lala' by Ben Lb... never heard of it and having heard it on Youtube it sounds nothing like it!

Anybody else ever come across this? The system doesn't work all that well... Maybe Ben has copyrighted kick drums or something?
    SC - WS

have u tried re upping it, if you have try putting like 5 seconds of silence at the start?

That sucks man. I have yet to encounter the infringement thing on sc.

I'm no producer but getting pinged with your own tracks has gotta suck. Easily resolved through support but basically wtf.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

It certainly doesn't seem to be an isolated incident- back in August DJ John B posted on his facebook that Soundcloud was sending him notices of copyright claims from Columbia Records for tracks signed to his own label...
    https://www.facebook.com/ekmobile.entertainment / http://soundcloud.com/dave-eden
    2 Denon SC2900, Denon Dn-x1600, 2 Vestax PDX2000mk2, 2 Technics 1210, Stanton SK6, Gemini SA600mk2, Pio HDJ1500, 2 Synergy CD2000 (antiques)

yeah their AI system is starting to go a little haywire. I'm getting removals on mixes that have been up for almost 2 years.

Their system is nuts I had one hit and it was a original so compared to track it aaid was infringed on and percussion was what sounded similar that was it

They immediately put it back on, but their system is complete dogshit
    SC - WS