Mixvibes Cross

Thread: Mixvibes Cross

Default Mixvibes Cross

Anybody have any experience using Mixvibes Cross with a Rane TTM 57SL. I know you're SUPPOSED to be able to use it, I want to know if anyone actually is. Seen it work with a lot of different mixers and controllers, but not the 57. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Tech Mentor

You can create a mapping for anything you want in Cross and it's pretty simple as well. Anybody can make a basic mapping in Cross.

Not tried it with that mixer. I will have to say that it works with my VCI300 better than Serato does, which it was designed for, although the VU meters aren't currently working on it. I'll raise it with Mixvibes support at some point.

The midi mapping system works fairly well even for things that aren't supported. I'm using it with a Twister which isn't natively supported in Cross and have no issues. It can get a little fiddly though and if you are trying to map midi controlled lights on controllers to things then you need to edit the mapping script directly and I don't have the skills to do that.

You might want to ask about it on the mixvibes forums, as I gather not many DJTT peeps are using Cross.