B&D Faders on my EGE VCI 400 volume glitching using Tracktor

Default B&D Faders on my EGE VCI 400 volume glitching using Tracktor

Hey guys!

Over the last 2 or 3 days my B and D faders in Tracktor are going nutters in unison. Whenever I move the "A" fader both B and D fader icons in Tracktor will randomly jump all over the place. Sometimes it happens all on it's own when B Deck is playing and I'm not touching or moving the faders at all (but it seems to happen during heavy bass segements of songs, maybe the sub is shaking the VCI 400?)

I'm currently giging at my residency tonight and am able to make it work awkwardly jumping between A and C but I would love to get this fixed asap

I haven't updated my firmware or Tracktor since I got it, I'm hoping I can avoid taking the whole thing apart to clean out the faders if I can help it. If anyone else has encountered a similar issue that resolved itself with updates of somekind please let me know...

I have quite a busy schedule until tuesday and won't be able to get all the gear together to rip it all apart and try to clean it, but if that's the only way I guess I'll have to.

Thanks for your help/advice in advance!

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having a similar problem currently...
    Ableton Live 9, Traktor, VCI-400, APC40, QuNeo, Lemur iOS

I would update, as soon as you have time. That could very well solve your issue.
    mid-2012 Macbook Pro 13", S4,VCI-400EG, F1 Rokit 5's