MissPinky for Max4Live
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default MissPinky for Max4Live

Exciting news:

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2009/1...e-working-now/

MissPinky works under Live, so now you can scratch your Ableton live sets. Damn these people with pre-release copies of Max4Live! This is the beginning of a remapping revolution, people.

couple of producer buddies of mine will be keen on this. cheers limey
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

I've been hanging out for this for a while. Serato needs to hurry the fuck up with its Ableton colab!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Wow... That totally pulled the rug from under Seratos feet.

Lets hope this doesnt lead to even more bad Ableton DJs. Now you can scratch your out of time clips... Theres this guy i know.... Nah im not gonna be a little bitch.

Look forward to seeing some YouTube vids of this.

Tech Mentor

Pinky VST has been around for quite sometime. M-audio DVS uses the Pinky time code signal. Nothing new to Serato.

+1.

I was hoping to get my mitts on Pinky Pluggo for a long time. But, it's cool to see it get more mainstreamed, with the new release of Pinky VST.

Though I would love to have MIDI support on this one!
    IO know it sounds crazy, but I would love to do this with a controller in stead of Time coded vinyl.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

What makes this so cool is that its laying down the groundwork for some really creative hacking - something i highly doubt your going to be able to do with Serato.

Theres going to be a good chance that the ms pinky M4L intergration will be better than the Serato integration because it will be utilizing the power of the open source community to do some really cool creative hacks.

sweet find, i have to give this a try...sad day for serato when dj's start finding out that this is avail now, and there is no need for the SL1 (USB1.1)
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    What makes this so cool is that its laying down the groundwork for some really creative hacking - something i highly doubt your going to be able to do with Serato.

Theres going to be a good chance that the ms pinky M4L intergration will be better than the Serato integration because it will be utilizing the power of the open source community to do some really cool creative hacks.
    This.

I've been meaning to get Miss Pinky for a while. I think its next on my purchase sheet. Even just as a VST its a winner. Considering its so fkn cheap and u can use whatever sound-card u want.

I've been waiting on MIDI support. Apparently its coming but as its just one dude deving it its taking its time. Once the max4live thing is available its going to go fkn nuts.

What i want to see BAD is instead of the waveform being down the bottom its in the clip view going up (ala Serato) and you can have as many decks side by side as u want as WELL as seeing ur clips & effects. That would basically be my ultimate setup.... in fact I might even have to up my coding skills and make this happen!

Tech Mentor

Default Traktor vs Pinky???

OK, so a couple years ago I bought Traktor instead of Ms Pinky. Obviously Traktor has a better interface and FX bells and whistles thats Pinky does not.

However for the past few months I have been using Traktor solely to cut/scratch my files. I run Traktor through Ableton and use Ableton for mixing FX etc.

How does Pinky stand up to Traktor for just plain ol Cut/Scratch???

I was thinking of selling my Traktor and going for it!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast