MissPinky for Max4Live - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mudo

Yes I know... but ms pinky patch has not browser... but maybe with maxforlive "playlist" object tag could be supported...

This is probably a really really retarded question, but with this Patch can you set it so it controls the master transport controls. i.e. play stop and tempo. I would love to be able to nudge a the tempo via my platter/record rather than use the nudge buttons.
    http://www.numark.com/images/logo.gif

Tech Mentor

I cant say yes %100, but I'm pretty sure it could be done.

Mudo

It could be done but Transport control from Maxforlive is not so thight as will be with "the Bridge". When it will release, take the remote functions and implement in Ms Pinky will be easy.

In the other hand why use transport control if you could record (resample) and scratch and/or mix? With transport control you only could control in forwards or backwards position but not content...

Look at The bridge videos and notice it...

Quote Originally Posted by cabdoctor View Post
    This is probably a really really retarded question, but with this Patch can you set it so it controls the master transport controls. i.e. play stop and tempo. I would love to be able to nudge a the tempo via my platter/record rather than use the nudge buttons.
    Its possible but it wouldnt feel like vinyl - you would be best served using pitch bending buttons instead.

Tech Guru

So i just found out abour misspinky after a friend of mine tells me that is what he uses to scratch every now and then.

How is it compared to traktor and serato?

Is it more of the "sync BPMs and sync beats" form traktor

or is it more like the "waveforms parallel to each other with peacks displayed int he middle to make beatmatching easier" like serato?

wither way that integration into live looks really interesting

Gianmarco
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Mudo

Originally more closer to serato than traktor... with Bentosan future update I hope the balance go middle...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post

It could be done but Transport control from Maxforlive is not so thight as will be with "the Bridge". When it will release, take the remote functions and implement in Ms Pinky will be easy.

In the other hand why use transport control if you could record (resample) and scratch and/or mix? With transport control you only could control in forwards or backwards position but not content...

Look at The bridge videos and notice it...

Well what I'm trying to do is have Turntable #1 control the samples I want to scratch, then have an apc40 (which I just bought today) control the other clips and loops but then have the master tempo for those controlled via Turntable #2. I play with other DJs, many who don't use DVS' or ableton. I find for me it's easier for me to keep tempo and adjust the tempo when I can nudge the record, or finger drag the platter. Thanks for the help guys
    http://www.numark.com/images/logo.gif

Mudo

It will be a mix... The Bridge for the turntable 2 and Ms. Pinky for the 1.

OK, seriously check LiveOsc and implement some of their functions into maxforlive and that's it!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112