Stupid Question about Flux Mode in Traktor 2.7.0

Default Stupid Question about Flux Mode in Traktor 2.7.0

I wanted to play around with Flux mode in Traktor 2.7.0 and was curious all the YouTube videos Ive see show a green bar in the title window that shows flux mode is active has that feature been removed.
    Last edited by bc6; 11-08-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

I don't remember, may be it was replaced by the orange flux mode indicator at a point in time.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    I wanted to play around with Flux mode in Traktor 2.7.0 and was curious all the YouTube videos Ive see show a green bar in the title window that shows flux mode is active has that feature been removed.
    Yes it did turn the deck's info bar green to indicate flux mode was turned on, and the button to activate it was actually found by clicking on the Deck Letter and selecting it from the drop down menu.

This was then replaced with a small "u-turn" arrow button next to the Play/Cue buttons, which is a far more intuitive and logical method for activating flux mode.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Yes it did turn the deck's info bar green to indicate flux mode was turned on, and the button to activate it was actually found by clicking on the Deck Letter and selecting it from the drop down menu.

This was then replaced with a small "u-turn" arrow button next to the Play/Cue buttons, which is a far more intuitive and logical method for activating flux mode.
    Thanks Sambo, I was wondering if Flux mode was real or just my imagination lol.
    Last edited by bc6; 11-10-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

I have completely forgot about flux thing after selling z2 mixer.
    -Ableton suite- -Traktor- -Kontrol Z1- -Kontrol X1- -Oxygen 49- -BX8- -HD25II- -Buddha-