Hip Hop/Rap House Remix's?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Hip Hop/Rap House Remix's?

anyone know of any decent rap/hip-hop songs that have been given a nice little house/garage/dance remix?
    thank guys!

Tech Mentor

look up G house

Tech Convert

Yeah ive been looking pal! I was thinking more like old rap songs that have been remixed...

Like for example if biggie smalls had been remixed or sumat! Ive only got 1 remix of biggie and thats it

Tech Convert

You can check out my tracklist on spotify and see if there is anything you like

http://open.spotify.com/user/carldec...lvaC8rEFKES1io

I'm looking for Hiphop influenced Deep house tracks. Anyone who can suggest some tracks/artists?

Tech Convert

Here you got a biggie sampled track

http://open.spotify.com/track/1CEAFunvsywPLLPui8MUGb

I know there's a version of My Mind's Playing Tricks On Me by the Getto Boys that's like a deep house remix, but I don't recall song name or artist. I've also heard a lot of samples from NWA and PE/Chuck D in house songs. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, or the actual songs with all the lyrics, but to a house beat.

Sorry I can't be more specific - don't have access to my collection right now.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Check my bass house remix of Biggy's - Juicy. Over 7,000 views on youtube vibes

Download on soundcloud, all mastered and that https://soundcloud.com/djmaxone/cold-fresh-and-juicy
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

Thanks people! Il check out that tracklist asap and them songs everyone has recommended as well!

I should have made it a bit more clear what i was after....
    Not really wanting like full tracks but house beat but like house tracks that have used samples of hip hop/rap tracks! Bit like hannah wants new song Rhymes!

But if a song comes along where its full lyrics with house beat and i like it...il use it 😇

Thanks again!

Tech Mentor

There are plenty of Hip Hop acapellas out there. What I do sometimes is take samples and load them into the Remix Decks as one shots... throw some effects on it and have some fun with it.

Great work Max! Thanks for sharing the track... I am going to drop this one this weekend. It will work great with a few others I have. I don't play hip hop, but it is a good way to satisfy people who look for it.

i beat the sh!t out of this for a while...

Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast