Cdj 850 Loop-Problem - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Wizard

So what do yu guys think. Should I invest into 900s or maybe get 350s and use them with HID mode. I want to be able to play on 2000s in a club.

Maybe wait to take a look at the XDJ1000 thats soon to be released.

Otherwise I'd personally recommend the CDJ900 nexus.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Wizard

Yes but I donīt want to spend too much more money. Think the 900s are good XDJs also look good but will cost more than used 900s.

Tech Mentor

I just picked up a set of 850s. The loop thing is annoying, but I find it easy enough to adjust a loop set in Recordbox by changing the end point by a frame or 3 on the 850 (read manual) while looping then save the loop. It will then recall just fine. Recordbox is still useful, as it will allow to set 16 and 32 beat loops (I do DnB), which may take a quick adjust, then save on player then update back to recordbox collection.

A question - can the 850s auto engage loop at all? For loop outs, I had set a loop in recordbox auto engage, but have not found anyway to enable the loop out.. which makes the outro loop useless > and because the autoloop does not work well the only use for loops I have found so far is setting a beginning loop you want to start to mix in with.

I hope* that the manual fixed loops on my 850 would translate fine to 900s or 2000s if playing at an event somewhere on a hosts' equipment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234