Best free vst's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best free vst's

Perhaps I haven't researched it enough, but when UAD goes from say, the 1st version of the card to the 2nd, you don't necessary have to get the mkII to continue using the old VSTs? I thought you did. Same w/ the iLok dongles...and I'd like to demo them without picking up the card or iLok, which isn't possible...
    Last edited by ImNotDedYet; 11-18-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Mentor

anyone know of any pianos?

Quote Originally Posted by Killing time View Post
    anyone know of any pianos?
    You can try this: http://www.vst4free.com/index.php?pl...=Piano/Strings. I was looking for some free plugs I had back in the day, but didn't see them on this list...I use mainly Pianoteq or Kontakt now, both of which cost money.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Mentor

Yeah, I'm contemplating if I should just spend the money and get one of those, but it seems like that is the way to go for a virtual Instrument That will sound decent.

Going to check out that link when I get a chance.

http://www.klanghelm.com will get you some free saturation and compression. They are way more on the subtle side - which is a plus for me. I'm a bit burt out on the sausage fattener type plugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12