Apoth - Weekly Soundpack Series
    Tech Convert

Lightbulb Apoth - Weekly Soundpack Series

Hey guys, wanted to introduce you to a new weekly soundpack series I'm doing. Each of these should drop by Wednesday of each week... leaves you plenty of time to get in your Humpday Fingerdrumming! If you have a midi fighter, launchpad, or even a plain 'ol keyboard, you can load these up in your favorite program and jam out!

Each one of these packs is designed to be able to be played to generate a complete song and usually in a variety of styles. Some of the packs will even come with macros for easier automation. Lots of the sounds will be layered as well for variability and re-playability.

The packs will come as a .zip of an .alp file for an Ableton Live 9 set, as well as with a folder of bounced .WAV's (some of the variability will be lost here, but they're still fun sounds to play with!)

I hope you enjoy playing with these as much as I enjoy making them for you! The posts below will be for each weekly video that I put up for that weeks pack as a demonstration to showcase the sounds and playability.

If you like these packs and want more, be sure to give 'em a thumbs up so I know! It keeps me making more content.

If you do a video or performance or even make a full song with one of the packs, be sure to send me a note, or drop me a line on Facebook so that I can feature it!

~Apoth

Tech Convert

Post [RESERVED] /// Season 1 --->

[#ASP001] Apoth - Sidespace || Download Pack!

[#ASP002] Apoth - Mind Control || Download Pack!

[#ASP003] Apoth - Reformat? || Download Pack!

[#ASP004] Apoth - Apex || Download Pack!

[#ASP005] Apoth - Jakarta || Download Pack!

Last edited by Apothikary; 12-25-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Tech Convert

Default [RESERVED] /// Season 1: Part 2 --->

[#ASP006] Apoth - Brightness || Download Pack!

[#ASP007] Apoth - Detour || Download Pack!

Last edited by Apothikary; 12-25-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Tech Convert

Default [RESERVED] /// Season 2 --->

Reserved.
    Last edited by Apothikary; 12-25-2014 at 11:50 PM.

Question Midi Random

How do you put a setup drum rack into another drum racks pad and how do you get the midi random to play one instrument/sound at a time? when i try to do it it splits all the tracks up into separate pads when i drop a drum rack into a pad... and i can't get the midi random to work properly... help.