timecode issue w/ cdj's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by elseanjuan View Post
    haha i don't see it that way. i use ever medium of DJing, each has their benefit! gave me good tips for possibly solving the issue. and i appreciate it!
    Im specifically referring to support telling you to turn it off and on again. Thats just getting rid of you from their job queue, it doesnt actually help you solve your problem.

For your actual issue, you need to start eliminating what the problem isnt.

My first guess, is that its your computer possibly going into a battery saving mode. You might have already done this, but turn all power managment off, disable wifi, and then see if you can replicate the problem.

I doubt the issue is with the CDJs unless they are overheating/failling, which is unlikely, and you can test it by just running the CDJ for a day constantly and see if it behaves.

Ahh! Yes it did seem like a brush off indeed! Good idea, I'll run those suckers. I have wifi turned off, but I'll try the battery saving mode. Thanks!

Tech Mentor

are you running yosemite on your macbook by any chance? Serato DJ users have reported this issue with Yosemte aswell, serato is currently trying to fix it, maybe Traktor is affected aswell

Quote Originally Posted by despo View Post
    are you running yosemite on your macbook by any chance? Serato DJ users have reported this issue with Yosemte aswell, serato is currently trying to fix it, maybe Traktor is affected aswell

No, I haven't downloaded it because I heard that from the serato boys and I use serato at some gigs as well. I turned all my power saving options off today. I'll have to put it through the ringer and see if it does anything

NI guys really find badass solutions = ))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12