Free Waves Plugin

Default Free Waves Plugin

www.waves.com/free

It's still unannounced as to what plugin it will be, but it's a new one and you know Waves never disappoints

Also, their black friday sales... Dang lol.

http://www.waves.com/bundles/signatu...-drums#reviews

No doubt will this be worth it!

Tech Guru

Some serious deals there, v tempted by the Gold bundle, such a good price that.

a sidechain plugin how lovely

The gold bundle is so damn tempting I know lol... I'm thinking the Drums and Bass collection for $99

Tech Wizard

Upgrades are on sale too, 40% off. Is the Gold bundle a good buy? I can upgrade for $100.

Can't complain too much about free plugin, not worth the $80 list price!

I'm not much of a waves fan, but that gold bundle seems a no brainer. If I want intent to Kerri my plug ins list manageable, I'd bite on that
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

I like the pumper so far, and I bit on the Silver bundle due to funds being tied up lol. Holy fuck these are beautiful.

And how can you not be a Waves fan?????????????????

Tech Wizard

The waves stuff is good but I always seem to hear bad stories about the WUP. I don't know how much of it is Waves fault and how much of it is the user's fault. So this makes me reluctant as I don't want to keep paying to use the stuff I bought. I have Native Power Pack and a few single plugs from Waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex77 View Post
    The waves stuff is good but I always seem to hear bad stories about the WUP. I don't know how much of it is Waves fault and how much of it is the user's fault. So this makes me reluctant as I don't want to keep paying to use the stuff I bought. I have Native Power Pack and a few single plugs from Waves.
    Yeah lots of waves complaints over at gearslutz. Lots of waves lovers too. I didn't bother with the plumper. I also just realized my phone mangled my last post, and I now have no idea what I was intending to say, or said.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Wizard

Pumper sounds nice but I wouldn't pay $29 let alone the $80 regular asking price for it.