CDJ 900 NXS and Traktor HID
    Tech Mentor

Default CDJ 900 NXS and Traktor HID

Hey all,

So I know this question has been asked a few time on this fourm... When do you think we might see an HID support for Traktor and the 900 NXS? There is a used pair for a really good deal in my area, I'm hesitant on the purchase if it may never come available.

I keep asking Pioneer about this, to which they respond there is no timeframe yet for HID compatibility. My main thing I need is those HOTCUES.

-NUNZ

Tech Guru

Never N.I. Is not interested in selling pioneer gear

Tech Mentor

It costs NI money to provide this support without having any real benefit for them. So no wonder they'll only provide support for the top of the line ones.

i was on the fence about buying the 2000's or the 900's because of this. and then i rented 2000's for the day and loaded a buncha rekordbox songs onto a USB drive. basically, that's the end of my traktor use. been using it for 7 years now i wanna say. it had a good run, but no point really if you're using NXS cdj's

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by elseanjuan View Post
    i was on the fence about buying the 2000's or the 900's because of this. and then i rented 2000's for the day and loaded a buncha rekordbox songs onto a USB drive. basically, that's the end of my traktor use. been using it for 7 years now i wanna say. it had a good run, but no point really if you're using NXS cdj's
    ^^ I would have to agree to some extent - I am someone who really enjoys utilizing the Remix Decks, effects, and organization of Traktor as well. The reason I want HID availible with these models is so for some gigs, we can use Traktor with them, and other solely with the CDJs.

It depends on what we are playing and where we are playing it.