Tekken's Ultimate FX - Mapped for Midi Fighter 3D [Beta Testing Thread] - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Noted for MF3D.
    I think that I'm going to delete all deck page mappings and make this purely an effects controller with more FX pages.
    i love this mapping but in all fairness i dont really use the deck page mappings since i use this in conjunction with scratch, so the deck controls really dont get used that much, an all effects mapping would be ace, just to be clear when you say deck page mappings exactly whch pages would be lost?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to show you how the new design looks so far.

As you can tell from the looks of it there is a total of 12 FX buttons in each of three FX Pages.
    The top (bank) buttons are your deck assignments.
    The motion control will be utilized as well.
    Many effects from Tekken's mapping will be available here just the FX Unit assignments will be different so you can use this mapping effectively in addition to Twisted Gratification mapping.

Default Looks interesting

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to show you how the new design looks so far.

As you can tell from the looks of it there is a total of 12 FX buttons in each of three FX Pages.
    The top (bank) buttons are your deck assignments.
    The motion control will be utilized as well.
    Many effects from Tekken's mapping will be available here just the FX Unit assignments will be different so you can use this mapping effectively in addition to Twisted Gratification mapping.
    Hey Stewe would it be possible to keep the beat roll on this mapping by any chance as that is probably the most used page besides the effects pages that i really use a lot on the current mapping, would be a shame to loose the beat roll feature and this mapping looks rather interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDeLima View Post
    Hey Stewe would it be possible to keep the beat roll on this mapping by any chance as that is probably the most used page besides the effects pages that i really use a lot on the current mapping, would be a shame to loose the beat roll feature and this mapping looks rather interesting.
    There will be three dedicated Beatmasher buttons in the bottom row (FX Unit 1). With values .5 / .8 / .9 holding all three in a row will trigger value 1 and add a secondary effect (sweep). I've changed the layout so it better suits the Twister.

Tech Convert

Hey Stewe,

How's this coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by philgee View Post
    Hey Stewe,

How's this coming along?
    Haven't got any free time so far... Hopefully I will be able to get back on it soon.

Default New Layout

Haven't got any free time so far... Hopefully I will be able to get back on it soon.
    Hey Stewe, any chance of the new layout coming anytime soon, still waiting on this new layout...as find it will be alot easier to navigate and such with it being just an effects unit..

Was hoping for a new year present..

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDeLima View Post
    Hey Stewe, any chance of the new layout coming anytime soon, still waiting on this new layout...as find it will be alot easier to navigate and such with it being just an effects unit..

Was hoping for a new year present..
    Holy bump but I agree with this. I've used my m3d with my z2 and unfortunately find myself using it less and less outside of the echos and delays . A new mapping would breathe fresh life into my m3d

Hey Guys,

I noted it! What is the next biggest holiday?

Red face

I can start to work on new layout in next week. In the mid time you guys can check out this one. TW3D [beta] 0.2.zip

This is standard set of Instant Gratification effects with addition of two release FX buttons, an FX kill button and there is also a button that alows you to switch between two different button states for the effects ("Hold" or "Toggle")

This mapping was made with Twisted Gratification mapping in mind so they are both sharing the same effect settings. The Original IG mapping for the MF3D wasn't fully functional as in addition to the Twisted Grat so I made this little mapping for everyone who uses a Twister and 3D together for control over FX in Traktor.

Quick Guide:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345